♥loves God! ♥loves singing & acting & dancing ♥RIA<3 ♥always a DG baby ♥quadruple eyelids ♥aquarius/left-handed/happy-go-lucky ♥fav colours orange,pink & white ♥fetish for dresses ♥hates forgetting to wish people happybirthday ♥half English half Chinese ♥going gaga over ice-cream ♥only eats red & purple gummy bears ♥has a red phone & an orange ipod ♥doesn't mind letting her thoughts run wild the whole day ♥stars are more fascinating than the moon ♥can't use a laptop effectively w/o a mouse ♥obviously I am random ♥you can call me Tham/Thumb/Thamster ♥I don't bite
Now I'm looking for a reason why
you even set my world into motion
Every day I struggle to breathe, to laugh, my heart skipped a beat From now on, you're the only thing I see
I'M PISSED. More of SAD actually. I actually blew my chance to _______! Oh man. ): !!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!###$@*& How many chances do you get to _______?! One in like 12357888532443332155443253229 times( at least for now). Aww but I just have to growwww up.
But actually I don't wanna grow up so fast. As the saying goes,年轻就是本钱. Sigh.
Went over to Elizabeth D B Tan's house on Wednesday to bake brownies & pizza. The food was quite heavenly. Yep. We cooked ourselves so yes it was. We didn't fail our home ec fyi. Anyway I was so damn hungry I could've eaten an elephant, so obviously I finished my 4-piece pizza & ate a lot of fries. I felt like a loch ness. Hahaha Krix's mum says our brownies look like rocks. Only some right?
Met Kellyyyyy Bellyyyyy & we had a great lil time on Wednesday night. Actually there was some dramamama but never mind. And don't get frightened by frogs Kelly, just don't think about it. But you had your delicious salad youtiao anyway.
Thursday came and it was pissifying day. (but HAPPY belated DEEPAVALI everyone:D) MUM WAS SO IRRITATING, sucha pain in the ass. hahaha! She's all grumpy & grouchy & mean & moody & screamy, like she shrieks at me for the littlest reason, she doesn't give me my week's allowance when I don't have a single cent and she claims she's so very busy, all because the great damn furni movers (or some town council people) are coming over. Like, what?! what's her problem?! It's unfair treatment. Nana got to sleep.
Talking about nicer things, we got NEW sofas and beds and tv racks and aircons(they're not here yet!) and a nice comfy chair(: But my house still look so pathetic and ugleeeee even with new stuff. Just by looking at our windows we seem to be living in some olden day antique house. But they're so unique no one else has them nowadays. I ought to love them.
Mummy just don't bother repainting the house with other colours. Last time she chose white and countless shades/types of white. But they still look white. I want my funky orange & pink roommmmmmmmm.
Today is just the day I'm dying to get past, I don't know why. I'm glad it's sleeping time cos' I can't wait for tml. Goodnight pals.